So, with my return from a hectic hiatus/sabbatical, I must apologize to my readers, as well as my co-editor and columnist Couture Steez… These past few weeks have been seriously hectic for me… Nonetheless, I was committed to bringing you excellence, so it is my hope that you’ll allow me to continue to do so…
With that being said, I have some things in the works:
1. As said before, the return of Fashion Guru of The Week (It’s getter warmer out here!!!)
2. My review (photos included) for the recent SpringFest Fashion Show here @ HU
3. I still haven’t done my DCFASHIONWEEK piece, so that will be up
4. My new column, possibly entitled Confessions of a Shopoholic (I feel like it’s a bit cliche to take a movie title and make it the title for my blog chronicles, but until I create something better, it sticks…)
5. Possibly a reminder about current sales in popular stores (working in the mall, I basically know when sales are going on, so why not share them with you the moment they break out?!?)
My sincerest apologies again… That’s all for now.